Thursday, July 22

sneak peak at the next project

Photo: Art+Science BFF for upcoming project
another 'doodle,' O Pop part of art-education event

In last night's post I displayed one of my 'doodles' and stated I would be recreating it soon. 

I failed to display the other two images. The three will be re-created as original pieces each on a tote bag I will be donating --for an event  promoting art in Orlando-area elementary schools. 
The event is UCF Art Alumni Society's art supply drive: Knightro's Creative Kits

I can't seem to get away from these art-supply drives. I was involved in Seed's this past spring. It's safe to say; art education is a big deal for me.
I believe art is a positive force to be reckoned with: it changes the world and shapes minds.

But I am still curious as to people's feelings on art stylization. (See my last post.) I have my own methods but I do want to know what people walk away with when they see certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...judging art is the least popular goal among American art critics, and simply describing art is most popular: it is an amazing reversal, as astonishing as if physicists had declared they would no longer try to understand the universe, but just appreciate it." -- Elkins, What Happened to Art Criticism?

Creative Commons License
This work by Rosalina Angelou Zindler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.